Questions of the week:
The more you have of me, the less you see. Who am I?
(Answer to be posted on 22.07.2018)
Previous weeks questions :
- I always run but never walk, Have a mouth but never talk. What am I?
- You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?
- I go through a door but never go in and never come out. What am I ?
- Forwards I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?
- What can you see in the middle of the sea?
- What clothing does a house wear?
- how do you make seven an even number?
(Answer-Takeout S from Seven!)
- What ended in the year 1919?
(Answer-The year 1918 ended when the New Year 1919 begins!)
- It goes all over the world, but always stays in a corner. What is that?
- Why do some cricket players never sweat?
(Answer-Because they have huge fans!)
- A mile-long train is moving at sixty miles an hour when it reaches a mile-long tunnel. How long does it take the entire train to pass through the tunnel?
(Answer-Two minutes. The back of the train would be at the beginning of the tunnel after 1 minute, and would leave the end of the tunnel at the 2 minute mark.)
- I can be cracked, I can be made.
I can be told, I can be played.
- What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
- I’m lighter than air but a million men can’t lift me. What am I?
- If you had a ton of feathers and a ton of stones which would be heavier?
(Answer-Neither. A ton is a ton, no matter what it’s made up of, and they both weigh a ton.)
- If a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?
(Answer-The survivors will not be buried because they survive not dead.)
- Ten birds were sitting in a tree and a hunter shot one. How many birds were left in the tree?
(Answer- None – After one bird got shot, they all flew away.)
- A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible?
(Answer- The little girl kicked the ball in the air and it came back down)
- Name all the numbers from 1 – 100, which have the letter ‘A’ in their spellings?
- Peter is known for his rash driving in the neighborhood. One day, he takes a one-way lane but goes in the wrong direction. Despite cops being present in the vicinity of the lane, he slithers away uncaught! How?
(Answer- Peter chose to walk that day for some reason. Good for him!)
- What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?
- Larry’s father has five sons, viz. Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty… Guess what would be the name of the fifth?
- There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house?
(Answer- Washinton DC.)
- There is a question for which people will always give different answer every instance they are asked this very question. Although answer is always different, it is always right. Well what is the question ?
(Answer- What is your name?)
- What breaks with a word ?
- Where can you find river but no water, mountains but no rocks and cities but no people ?
- What is the major difference between a bird and a fly?
(Answer- Bird can fly but Fly cannot bird.)
- I have three eyes and only one leg. Obey me or you will be sorry. What am I?
(Answer- Traffic Light)
- Although I am dark, but I only exist when there is light. Who am I ?
(Answer – 5.1 means 5 overs 1 ball = 5*6 +1=31, 4.5 =4*6+5=29. Hence, 31-29 =2 )
- I start with “T” end with “T” and I have TEA in me. Who am I?
(Answer – Teapot)
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
(Answer – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow)
Please post your answer below :