Questions of the week:
If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
(Answer to be posted on 1.12.2018)
Previous weeks questions :
- The more you have of me, the less you see. Who am I?
- I always run but never walk, Have a mouth but never talk. What am I?
- You will always find me in the past. I can be created in the present, But the future can never taint me. What am I?
- I go through a door but never go in and never come out. What am I ?
- Forwards I am heavy, backwards I am not. What am I?
- What can you see in the middle of the sea?
- What clothing does a house wear?
- how do you make seven an even number?
- What ended in the year 1919?
- It goes all over the world, but always stays in a corner. What is that?
- Why do some cricket players never sweat?
- A mile-long train is moving at sixty miles an hour when it reaches a mile-long tunnel. How long does it take the entire train to pass through the tunnel?
- I can be cracked, I can be made.
I can be told, I can be played.
- What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
- I’m lighter than air but a million men can’t lift me. What am I?
- If you had a ton of feathers and a ton of stones which would be heavier?
- If a plane crashes on the border of The United States and Mexico, where would the survivors be buried?
- Ten birds were sitting in a tree and a hunter shot one. How many birds were left in the tree?
- A little girl kicks a soccer ball. It goes 10 feet and comes back to her. How is this possible?
- Name all the numbers from 1 – 100, which have the letter ‘A’ in their spellings?
- Peter is known for his rash driving in the neighborhood. One day, he takes a one-way lane but goes in the wrong direction. Despite cops being present in the vicinity of the lane, he slithers away uncaught! How?
- What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?
- Larry’s father has five sons, viz. Ten, Twenty, Thirty, Forty… Guess what would be the name of the fifth?
- There are three houses one is red one is blue band one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle where is the white house?
- There is a question for which people will always give different answer every instance they are asked this very question. Although answer is always different, it is always right. Well what is the question ?
- What breaks with a word ?
- Where can you find river but no water, mountains but no rocks and cities but no people ?
- What is the major difference between a bird and a fly?
- I have three eyes and only one leg. Obey me or you will be sorry. What am I?
- Although I am dark, but I only exist when there is light. Who am I ?
- 5.1 – 4.5 = 2. How?
- I start with “T” end with “T” and I have TEA in me. Who am I?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
(Answer-Takeout S from Seven!)
(Answer-The year 1918 ended when the New Year 1919 begins!)
(Answer-Because they have huge fans!)
(Answer-Two minutes. The back of the train would be at the beginning of the tunnel after 1 minute, and would leave the end of the tunnel at the 2 minute mark.)
(Answer-Neither. A ton is a ton, no matter what it’s made up of, and they both weigh a ton.)
(Answer-The survivors will not be buried because they survive not dead.)
(Answer- None – After one bird got shot, they all flew away.)
(Answer- The little girl kicked the ball in the air and it came back down)
(Answer- Peter chose to walk that day for some reason. Good for him!)
(Answer- Washinton DC.)
(Answer- What is your name?)
(Answer- Bird can fly but Fly cannot bird.)
(Answer- Traffic Light)
(Answer – 5.1 means 5 overs 1 ball = 5*6 +1=31, 4.5 =4*6+5=29. Hence, 31-29 =2 )
(Answer – Teapot)
(Answer – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow)
Please post your answer below :